YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT.
I was tired of being in the same places, stuck with the same mindsets and characteristics. I was desperate for change. And time and again, God told me “Think higher. Think higher!” In essence…elevate my thinking. Elevate my hopes, my prayers, my dreams.
Elevate my ideas.
And I quickly discovered that evidently, it’s pretty important topic to Him:
- Set your mind on things above. (Colossians 3:2)
- Be transformed by the renewing of your mind. (Romans 12:2)
- Think on things that are good, true, noble, lovely, admirable and worthy. (Philippians 4:8)
- As you think in your heart, so are you. (Proverbs 23:7)
- We have the mind of Christ. (1 Corinthians 2:16)
- Think of God through the watches of the night. (Psalm 63:6)
- Be stimulated to wholesome thinking. (2 Peter 3:1)
- Keep your mind steadfast, trusting in God. (Isaiah 26:3)
- Set your mind to gain understanding. (Daniel 10:12)
- Love the Lord will all your mind. (Matthew 22:37)
- Govern your mind by the Spirit. (Romans 8:6)
I could go on. I’m sure there’s more, but surely you get the gist.
The single purpose of Elevate Ideas is simply to encourage you to think higher. To get past the horizontal and focus on the vertical. To let go of the past and embrace the future. To stop dwelling on the negative and focus on the positive. I mean, we’re saved, we’re forgiven, we’re redeemed…the rest is just stuff!
Wanna come on this journey with me? Let’s be transformed together by the renewing of our minds. It’s a heck of a ride, I promise.